- Current Team
- Forfar Farmington
- Past Teams
Qualifications: UEFA B Licence, Physical preparation Adult/Youths, Goalkeeping Level 1, SFA Children and Youth Levels through to 1.3
Mark returned to Forfar Farmington in December 2015 having left the club to work with other clubs. A highly motivated and well organised coach who encourages his players to be the same way. A coach who likes his teams to be well organised and positive in their approach to the game. Mark was recognised for his efforts in 2012 when he was named SWF Coach of the Year and also Angus Coach of the Year when his side finished 2nd in the SWPL, reached the Scottish Cup final and were semi finalists in the League Cup. Mark also assists with the development of the player pathway and coach development at the club.
Best thing about coaching: Seeing the players take the steps forward when they ‘get it’.
Training specialties: Match tactics/analysis and preparation.
- Head Coach at Forfar Farmington FC 2003 -2013
- Youth Coach at Forfar Athletic FC 2013-2014
- Lead Coach at Aberdeen FC Ladies 2014-2015
- Head Coach at Forfar Farmington FC 2015 -Present
- SFA Performance Coach 2012 – Present
- Forfar Boys FC Youth teams
- Forfar Athletic FC Youth team and Reserves
- Various junior clubs in Angus including Forfar Albion, Forfar West End, Arbroath Vics & Kirremuir Thistle